The smiling and beautiful faces usually go dull when teenager girls suffer from their menstrual phase. It is the worst phase which every female has to face. No doubt, it is therefore very well said that women are far stronger than men.
But the teenage girls who just step in a new life, it becomes horrible for them to bear the pain. This phase leave them panic and unsubtle. And hence it is necessary for them to relieve this pain. It is seen many times to get rid of this pain they usually pop in some painkillers and forget the side effects that create a huge mess in the constitution of our body. Our body needs a peaceful way to cure so I will recommend stopping healing your body harshly. They need care, love and most importantly peaceful solutions.
Having experience the painful phase as you girls experience I can very well understand the dilemma you are going through. Well for me I had a godmother who helped me crossing the bridge in serenity from the painful side to the healing side. And while crossing the bride I met many friends who helped me healing through this worst phase. Yes I will actually call this miraculous herb as my friends.
Well before I introduce to my herbal friends it is well be better if we discus some facts about menstrual cramps.
Menstrual cramp are pains usually experienced in the abdominal and pelvic parts of body during the menstrual phase. Menstrual cramps are not as same as the discomfort felt during premenstrual phase even though the symptoms of both disorders can sometimes be experienced as a continual process. There are many females who suffer from premenstrual phase as well as menstrual cramps.
Menstrual cramps can vary from mild to quite severe. There are times when menstrual cramps for longer time and there are times when they last for very short span of time. Some of the females suffer so badly that it affects their daily activities.
Menstrual cramps are caused by the uterine contractions that occur as reaction to prostaglandins and other chemicals. The cramping sensation is intensified when clots or pieces of bloody tissue from the lining of the uterus pass through the cervix, especially if a woman’s cervical canal is narrow.
Here are some miraculous herbs that will help you in this short bad phase:
Motherwort is a Chinese herb. Motherwort means “benefit mother herb” and the leaves of this herb is very well-liked among Chinese women as a treatment for menstrual difficulties.
This is a member of mint family.
- The intake of motherwort herbs helps in Irregular menstruation or light menstrual flow, premenstrual abdominal pain, uterine fibroids, postpartum abdominal pain, infertility.
- During menstrual cycle many times we experience difficulty in urinating and edema particularly when accompanied by blood in the urine. It helps in proper flow.
Besides controlling the menstrual cramps it heals many other ailments like:
- It has very calming effect on the heart when heart conditions are brought on by anxiety and an excellent tonic for the heart.
- It helps in strengthening the heart which suffers from strain.
But at the same time there are few side effects of this herb to health but definitely when consumed in high proportions.
- When taken in high quantities, this herb can cause diarrhea, uterine contractions, and miscarriage.
Szechuan lovage root:
This Chinese herb grows wild in the Mediterranean region of Europe. Its dried root has been used medicinally for centuries in traditional Chinese medicine. Szechuan lovage is native to India and Nepal which belong to carrot family.
This herb contains pain relieving properties.
It has a variety of antibacterial effects.
- According, to the traditional Chinese medicine it is used in treating blood stagnation and blood stasis. It helps us to improve blood flow caused by blood stagnation in the abdominal region.
- By releasing the proper flow during this phase, it helps to relax the tension of the uterine muscles that heals the menstrual cramps.
- It is Liver enhancer as it releases blood that blocks the regular function of the liver, it also helps to boost the metabolism of fat and protein which is necessary for balancing the estrogen levels in the women’s body during menstrual cycle as well as reducing nervous tension that causes menstrual cramps.
- It is also a nervous system tonic herb that helps to calm the overactive brain cells during menstrual cycle that causes symptoms of endometriosis such as insomnia, irritation, anger, aggression and mood swings.
- Its tranquilizer which helps to relax the uterine muscles leading to lessening the menstrual pain.
In high doses, it can cause excessive menstrual bleeding and gastrointestinal symptoms.
Chinese angelica root:
- It has been used to treat a variety of menstrual conditions including irregular periods and menstrual cramps.
- Don Quai recognized to have tenderness properties including inhibition of inflammation and relaxation of the uterine muscles.
- This particular Chinese herb is the best characterized herbs for menstrual cramps.
- a medicinal herb is for treating female reproductive disorders, specifically for relieving menstrual cramps, regulating cycles and lessening the symptoms of menopause.
Cinnamon bark is mainly cultivated in tropical regions of India, the Philippines, and Sri Lanka.
- It has been traditionally used as a digestive aid and to help regulate insulin and blood sugar levels.
- For more than thousands years the traditional Chinese medicine recommend this herb for treatment of menstrual problems, including menstrual pain.
When consumed in larger quantity it has side effects including mild stomach upset and diarrhea.
Red peony root, white peony root:
Mainly cultivated as an ornamental plant, from centuries Peony root is also used as a Chinese medicine.
- It is used to treat spasm, muscle cramps, irregular menstruation, and menstrual cramps.
- This herb contains some chemical properties that restore the normal functioning of the digestive system.
- It also act as a laxative which helps in relieving pain and reduce or stop spasms or seizures.
- Usually during menstrual phase women experience low blood pressure which is control by peony roots and improves the nutrition of blood.
- Peony root appears to have some optimistic effects in treating anemia, convulsions, gastritis, hypertension, and some gynecological problems.
- It can also be used as an emmenagogue, which means that it can bring on a woman’s menstrual period.
Although its use is not recommended during pregnancy or lactation, it’s not known to have serious side effects or potential for toxicity.
Just relax and have faith in the nature‘s care. Relieving stress is the best cure for menstrual cramps. God have sent this herb for our healing. It is just how we make the best of it.
“And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat”- bible